Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Maiden Voyage

Hello! My name is Elizabeth, I am addicted to nail polish and after a whole lot of waffling I have finally decided to do something about it.

About a year ago, my dear friend the Lacquer Ninja started blogging about her love for nail polish. I had, up until then, painted my nails exactly twice in my entire life and then forgotten about them. It had been a long-standing dream of mine, ever since I was about 5 or so, to have long, pretty nails; alas, due to my nail-biting it was not meant to be. But when she started blogging I decided I would give nail polish a second chance and quickly fell madly in love with it.

With the aid of ever polished fingers (and a new job which distracted me) I was finally able to grow my nails out a bit, and I bought more polish with which to paint them. The rest is history, and I have been wanting to start blogging about it for months on end, but I never did get around to it. As part of my New Year's Resolutions, I wanted to actually start doing it. I'm not very good at blogging, but I am very good at obsessing; plus I have my bestie to keep me motivated and in line. We can enable each other :) Hopefully, I will be able to post lots of pics and reviews in the time to come, but for now I will settle for posting my recent holiday manicures. Enjoy!

1) Christmas Manicure:
A-England's Perceval stamped with Konad special white and A-England's
Morgan Le Fay with freehand design in Zoya Ivanka on the accent nail,
finished with 2 coats of Seche QD


2) New Year's Eve #1:
Rescue Beauty Lounge's Under the Stars stamped with Konad special white,
with OPI's Mani Ways to Help stamped with Under the Stars on the accent nail,
finished with a coat of Seche QD


3) New Year's mani 2:
A-England's Camelot with a layer of China Glaze's Dorothy Who? with
A-England's King Arthur layered with Color Club's Sugar Plum Fairy on the accent nail,
finished with one coat of Seche QD


No comments:

Post a Comment