Monday, January 9, 2012

Cult Nails Iconic + Konad special Gold

Hello again!  Today I was running around all day, so I didn't have the time to do my A-England manicure that I planned for their 1 year anniversary while the sun was still out, so I settled for adding to my Iconic manicure.
While out at the mall the other day, I bought a few new Konad plates and polishes, so I was really excited to try them out.  I think it turned out really well!  I only wish that the sun had come out for longer, because the best pics I were able to get were inside during my hair appointment, but it looks so amazing in the sun :(.  In any case, I still think it looks pretty. Also, a note: I was indeed correct in my assumption that my chipped thumbnail was not usual, and probably my own fault.  I repaired that one, and the polish has held up great, with only minimal tip wear. 


Please ignore my awful cuticles/painting ability.

Sorry this post isn't more exciting, haha.  But I'll have some gorgeous A-England pics for you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment